ORDERING FROM THE US
Postage to The United States costs just £29.95 for a single bottle without box.
Please note the following restrictions on US orders.
- Only single bottles of Wine or Port can be shipped to the US on a Royal Mail Airsure service. We regret that we are unable to ship spirits (e.g. Whisky, Armagnac, Cognac etc.) or any wines with an alcohol content above 24 percent.
- We are unable to ship cases or boxes as this pushes the weight over 2kg and the postage costs become significantly more expensive.
- Please allow additional time for the parcel to clear US Customs. We are unable to predict how long clearance will take for each parcel but experience has shown that it can be a short as 24 hours and as long as three weeks. The 3-5 working day estimate
does not apply toUS shipments and if your delivery is time critical we suggest that you consider other options.
- For multiple bottles we can use a specialist courier service and different charges will apply please contact us
- Bottles will be shipped in post safe tubes for safe transport - we are unable to send glassware or gift boxes.
- Once the parcel has been accepted all returns for refunds will be at the purchasers expense. We recommend that the parcel is inspected for damage before it is signed for. If the parcel is damaged it must be refused at the point of delivery and it will be returned to us without additional cost.
- All shipments are insured and tracked.