Perrier Jouet, 1985
La Belle Epoque
Bottle size: 75cl
* Free standard UK delivery on orders over £100
* Free vintage report, tasting notes and message
* 3 month replacement guarantee
* IWC Fortified retailer of the 2021 and 2019
* 5 Star Trusted Shops rating
The 1985 has always been a great year for champagne and the 1985 Belle Epoque is a fine example.
There is brightness and freshness on
the nose are exceptional, with slowly evolved toasty aromas mingling with the barest hints of mocha, vanilla, and roasted coffee. It is the Pinot Noir that, unusually for Belle Epoque, dominates this wine, which is extraordinarily masculine, with its forceful palate of rich, yeast-complexed dried fruits and candied peel. Great intensity, and finesse.
good level and label