Sell Fine Wine
Here at Vintage Wine and Port we source our wines from Chateaux, growers, trade agents and from reliable private cellars.
If you are a private seller we will offer the most competitive prices for your surplus wines or port based on current market and auction hammer prices.
We are looking for complete well-stored cases from recent vintages. We will only consider purchasing single bottles if they are exceptionally rare (ports pre-1970).
If you are selling a large collection (e.g. a cellar) we can advise on valuation and the most advantageous sale routes.
In particular we are looking for
- Vintage Port
- Any Bordeaux - particularly first growths and high quality wines
- Any Champagne
- Armagnac, Cognac, Madeira
- Whiskies (Dated)
- Old Bottles from pre 1960's
Should you wish to sell the main route is:
- We will pay cash, cheque or bank transfer on receipt of your wines.
- We will consider any vintage port or fine wines. If we are not interested we may be able to advise on other selling routes.
- Collection can be arranged on request.
- Please provide a list of wines or ports together with a photograph.
- You can use the contact for below for first point of contact.
Please use the form below to provide details of your enquiry. This will help us to focus your enquiry to the appropriate person and ensure that you receive a prompt response.
Telephone 0800 690 6135 / 01425 837177
By PostOur trading address for all correspondence is.
Vintage Wine and Port Ltd
7-9 Shaftesbury Street
UK VAT Number: 945 5555 91
Registered office: 2 Albany park, Cabot Lane, Poole, Dorset.