ORDERING FROM AUSTRALIA
We are delighted to be able to deliver to Australia. For single bottles under 2 Kg we use Parcel Force International. For larger orders or for very high value bottles we would recommend a specialist wine courier which we can arrange at cost price.
Please note the following restrictions on AUSTRALIA orders.
- The Postage quoted at the checkout is for Parcelforce International Shipments below 2kg (Single Bottles) for larger orders please contact us so that we can offer you options.
- We regret that we are unable to ship spirits (e.g. Whisky, Armagnac, Cognac etc.) or any wines with an alcohol content above 24 percent.
- Please allow additional time for the parcel to clear AUS Customs. We are unable to predict how long clearance will take for each parcel but experience has shown that it can be a short as 24 hours and as long as three weeks. The 3-5 working day estimate
does not apply toAUS shipments and if your delivery is time critical we suggest that you consider other options.
- For multiple bottles we can use a specialist courier service and different charges will apply please contact us
- Bottles will be shipped in post safe tubes for safe transport - we are unable to send glassware or gift boxes.
- Once the parcel has been accepted all returns for refunds will be at the purchasers expense. We recommend that the parcel is inspected for damage before it is signed for. If the parcel is damaged it must be refused at the point of delivery and it will be returned to us without additional cost.
- All shipments are insured and tracked.