Chateau Pichon-Longueville, Baron, 2009
Pauillac 2eme Cru Classe
Bottle size: 75cl
Out of stock
The 2009 Pichon-Baron just exudes gorgeous ripe, damson and mulberry fruit which blends seamlessly with the fantastic silky, supple, fine-grained tannins. The wonderful thing about this wine is its sense of coolness, incredible given that the blend comprises 33% Merlot which was often very hot in 2009 (the remainder being 67% Cabernet Sauvignon). Christian Seely attributes this to the wonderful terroir of the best Merlot plots around the château, the ones right next to Ch. Latour. This is elegance personified; a truly great wine.
Very good condition
You might also be interested in:
Chateau Pichon-Longueville, Baron, 1970
Pauillac, 2eme Cru Classe
This 1970 wine from Pichon Longuville Baron still has a deep red colour with a garnet edge. The tannins …
Casa Ferreirinha, 2009
Casa Ferreirinha Reserva Especial
A 2009 vintage Italian wine from Casa Ferreirinha. The world class 2009 Casa Ferreirinha Especial is …
Chateau Pichon-Longueville, Baron, 2001
Pauillac 2me Cru Classe
An outstanding 2001 vintage Bordeaux wine.
*** 93/100 - Robert Parker ***
"A very successful effort …
La Spinetta - Campè
A 2009 Vintage Italian Wine. Barolo is often described as the King of wines.
Colour: intense vibrant …