Kopke Historic Colheita Tasting Collection
Kopke Historic Colheita Collection Packs
1957, 1966, 1981 Tawny, 2003 White, 20yr Old Tawny 20 Year Old White
6 x 50ml
Bottle size: 6 x 50ml
* excludes delivery (free standard UK delivery on orders over £100)
Kopke Historic Colheita Collection Tasting Packs.
Presentation by the wine maker now on You Tube
A unique opportunity to taste a collection of award-winning wines from the world's oldest port house in the company of the head wine maker Carlos Alves and Joao Belo.
Vintage Wine and Port has been working for many years to develop the Kopke brand in the UK as they have the largest collection of premium Colheita Port in the world. Kopke Ports have won many awards and are lauded by Port connoisseurs everywhere. When we approached them during lockdown to take part in our series of online tasting events, they said that they would go away and "put special something together". They have not let us down producing a tasting pack of award winning Ports in a beautiful presentation box.
Each Pack contains 50ml tubes of
1957 Kopke Colheita Port
- Decanter 2021 Platinum Award Winner (97 points)
- IWSC 2021 Gold Medal Winner (98 Points)
- IWC 2021 Gold Medal (95 Points)
1966 Kopke Colheita Port
- Decanter 2020 Platinum Award Winner (97 Points)
- ISWC 2020 Gold Medal Winner (96 Points)
1981 Kopke Colheita Port
- IWC 2020 Gold Medal Winner (95 Points)
- Decanter 2020 Gold Medal Winner (95 points)
20 Year Old Kopke Tawny
- IWC 2021 - 94 Points
- Decanter 2021 - 92 Points
20 Year Old Kopke White Port
- IWC 2020 - 94 Points
- Wine Enthusiast 2017 - 94 Points
2003 Kopke White Colheita Port
- Decanter 2020 - 94 points
- Wine Anorak 2020 - 93 Points
If you can resist drinking the Ports until November, Head Wine Maker Carlos Alves and European Sales Manager Joao Belo will guide you through the tasting over a live online tasting event. They will explain the history of Kopke, the Port production process and the ports themselves.
Prior to the event we will send you joining details and links. As with previous events we will broadcast on YouTube and save the event for you to join later if you do not want to take part in the evening.
***Please note that these tasting packs are only available for delivery to UK Mainland addresses***